Statement of Neutrality
“Verein Percikan Iman (VPI) is an Islam religious association with a heterogeneous community whose members come from many countries like: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany, France, Turkey, Egypt, etc.
We want to take this opportunity to clearly state our position and remind everyone of the following:
The Association Percikan Iman – Verein Percikan Iman was grounded under the Civil Law of the Swiss Confederation.
Our focus is on fostering our values, our culture, and our religion. We are FREE and INDEPENDENT from any political groups / activities / affiliations or whatsoever.
While we are fully respecting the right of each individual regarding political opinions, we want to be clear that VPI is either involved in any political practice(s) nor any related General Election activities. If there is (are) any VPI’s member(s) involved in such political activities, it is purely her/his individual responsibility, and has nothing to do with VPI as an organisation.
In this sense, we wish everyone a successful and peaceful General Election in Indonesia 2019.”
The Board of VPI
- Monthly Islamic study (Pengajians).
This activity is open to public (not only for members).
- Halal Helvetica. List of mosques and halal shops in Switzerland.
- VIOZ. Islamic Association of Zurich – representing about 80% of all Zurich masjids
- IQRA Paradies Moschee [FB link only] Quran reading and Islamic lessons for kids and adults in English
- Swiss Muslim Events Islamic full day seminars and social activities in Switzerland in English